7 Great Reasons to Throw a Party in January
The whirl of the holiday season has come and gone, but that doesn’t mean you’ve got to stop entertaining. There are plenty of great excuses to throw a party in January! Here are a few examples of why January is a perfect time to keep the festive holiday spirit going and throw a party.
· Extend the celebratory mood of New Year’s Eve going with a New Year’s Day party. January 1st is such a great day to throw a party! There’s hope in the air, and a wealth of traditional food to bring good fortune in the year to come.
· January is a great time to cheer on your favorite football team. Everybody’s gearing up for the big game in early February, so why not have some football fans over for a tailgating party in the comfort of your own home?
· People are more available now that the holidays are over. Let’s be honest, schedules are insane in December. Once the holiday season has swirled to a close, things open up and people can get together just for fun again. Cocktail party·
· Consider a Civil Rights party on MLK weekend. This might seem like a strange idea, but especially if you have kids, it’s a little bit brilliant. Throwdown your usual spread, but have the “I have a dream” speech playing on a loop, and set up a few areas with displays about leaders of the Civil Rights Movement. Do a craft, like making peace sign sun catchers, and at the end of the party, have everyone write down a dream, put it in a biodegradable balloon, and release it into the air.
· January 24th is the anniversary of the start of the Gold Rush. Is there a better reason to have a gold-themed, bling-laden party? We think not.
· Warm up the winter with a cozy cocktail party. Host a traditional party, with real glassware and table linens, and invite your most sophisticated friends.
· Don’t wait for spring to start brunch season.It may be cold, but that’s no reason to forego the mimosas and omelets! Get the brunch season going, so you’ll have more time to enjoy it.
No matter what kind of party you decide to throw this January, you can count on A-1 Party Rentals and Events to help you make it a success. At A-1, we’ve got over two decades of experience in meeting and exceeding customers’ needs, and we’re committed to helping you plan an event that runs smoothly and leaves you with wonderful memories. A locally owned, complete service special event and equipment rental company in Redwood City, California, we’re proud to have built our success on strong relationships with our clients. We are dedicated to providing excellent quality, service, and attention to detail, and our inventory is unequaled in selection and quality. Visit our showroom to learn all we have to offer, or contact us through our website for more information.