When you’re planning an outdoor event, there’s a lot to consider. You’ve probably picked a fantastic location, decided on your menu, and maybe even hired a DJ or band. You’re planning to rent tents to protect your guests from the elements, but have you remembered all the things that go along with your tents? Here’s a rundown of the accessories you’ll want to consider for a smooth running outdoor event.
· Tables and chairs: Carefully consider the number of guests and the space available, and determine your layout before you decide what to rent. You have an option of square or circular tables, so think about what will work best with your layout. If you have the space, you might consider picking out some comfortable lounging furniture as well.
· Lighting: If there’s a possibility that your afternoon event could last into the evening, lights are a smart idea. Even if you don’t think you’ll need the illumination, consider the way that lights can change the ambiance, while you’re making a decision on whether to rent them.
· Climate control: Is it going to be hot or cold outside? Heaters, air conditioners, and fans are available to keep your guests comfortable no matter what’s happening with the weather. If you are going for one of these options though, make sure you rent sidewalls as well.
· Walls and a floor: Turn your tent into a building, with sidewalls and a dance floor. Well, maybe not a building, but it’s good to have walls to keep the elements out, and a dance floor to inspire guests to dance.
· Tableware and linens: Cover those tables with beautiful cloth that matches your theme and color scheme, and rent plates, cups, silverware, and serving pieces if you plan to feed your guests.
· Gutters: Here’s an accessory you might not have considered. Rain gutters protect your tent from water and keep your guests from stepping in puddles as they leave.
No matter what kind of event you’re hosting, A-1 Party Rentals and Events can help you make it a success. At A-1, we’ve got over two decades of experience in meeting and exceeding customers’ needs, and we’re committed to helping you plan an event that runs smoothly and leaves you with wonderful memories. A locally owned, complete service special event and equipment rental company in Redwood City, California, we’re proud to have built our success on strong relationships with our clients. We are dedicated to providing excellent quality, service, and attention to detail, and our inventory is unequaled in selection and quality. Visit our showroom to learn all we have to offer, or contact us through our website for more information.