Tabletop Ideas for Your Next Event
When you’re planning an event, it’s important to think about all the different aspects that make it interesting. Tabletop centerpieces are one example of a simple item that can make a huge difference, and if you choose something unique you will be sure to make a lasting impression on everyone in attendance. Here, we offer a few ideas that stand out from the crowd, with the hopes that they’ll inspire you to find some outstanding ideas of your own.
· Lightbulbs are a bright idea. Putting small plants or flowers into lightbulbs is actually ingenious, because it’s not only an interesting look, it’s also cost-effective.
· Vegetables create a unique look. The natural colors and textures of raw vegetables make them appealing and versatile and can make people feel comfortable and at ease.
· Wine bottles are easy, yet elegant. Bottles left over from another event can be repurposed into lovely centerpieces. Paint them, wrap them in twine, or choose a variety of shapes and sizes, to lend additional visual impact.
· A cloche dome can be whimsical and fun. This is another inexpensive idea, requiring only glass domes and fairy lights to create a magical look.
· Birdcages aren’t just for birds. Choose a vintage birdcage, and fill it top to bottom with layers of flowers and ivy, held in place with a foam block that’s been soaked in water.
· Succulents are simply stunning. In blue, green and purple shades, cactuses and varied succulents make an easy but beautiful tabletop centerpiece.
· What’s easier than tree branches? Sprayed with metallic paint or left bare, they can be hung with candles and charms for a display that’s as simple or intricate as you want it to be.
· Use stalks of wheat to add texture to arrangements. Placed in a mason jar, wheat can be mixed with flowers and tied with a ribbon for an appealing rustic look.
· Utilize technology to impress attendees. Incorporate an iPad into your centerpiece, and you can share images and event information on the screen.
No matter what kind of event you’re hosting, A-1 Party Rentals and Events can help you make it a success. At A-1, we’ve got over two decades of experience in meeting and exceeding customers’ needs, and we’re committed to helping you plan an event that runs smoothly and leaves you with wonderful memories. A locally owned, complete service special event and equipment rental company in Redwood City, California, we’re proud to have built our success on strong relationships with our clients. We are dedicated to providing excellent quality, service, and attention to detail, and our inventory is unequaled in selection and quality. Visit our showroom to learn all we have to offer, or contact us through our website for more information.