Planning the Most Romantic February Wedding
February is a wonderful month to get married because it’s a romantic, full of hearts and flowers. Whether you’re getting married on Valentine’s Day itself or a different February date, you’re sure to find that love is in the air. If you want to make it particularly romantic, you can rent the supplies to make it perfect.
· Find tableware as unique as you are. It doesn’t have to be traditional, plain tableware: there’s a wide variety of patterns from which to choose. You can find the perfect dishes and glassware to fit your style, and make your wedding dinner memorable.
· Your table linens can be however you want them to be. Like tableware, linens come in an expansive range of designs. They can be sophisticated or whimsical, traditional or chic, rustic or elegant, depending upon the style of your wedding and the ambiance you’re trying to create.
· An arch can frame the perfect wedding ceremony. Can you picture a red carpet rolling down the aisle to where it meets a beautiful, elegant archway? Whether you’re indoors or outdoors, this type of arrangement can make something that is at once traditional and yet uniquely yours.
· Give your guests plenty of options for sitting. Chairs in rows are fine for the ceremony, but once the guests hit the reception, offer the opportunity to relax. In addition to chairs around tables, provide couches and seating groups, so that people can socialize freely.
· A dance floor can make the reception a party, even when it’s being held outdoors. In some areas, February is a fine time for an outdoor wedding, but it’s still smart to take the precaution of renting a tent. When you do, don’t forget to rent the dance floor so that your guests can let loose. You can also rent staging, in case your wedding party wishes to dine on an elevated platform, or you’re hiring a live band that needs a stage.
· The right lighting can do wonders for your wedding. You can hang ornate lighting or string up some fairy lights. You can use uplighting, spotlights, or pinpoint lights. If you’re going with a Valentine’s theme, you might even want some whimsical lights forming the shape of a heart.
When you’re planning your wedding, count on A-1 Party Rentals and Events to help you make it a success. At A-1, we’ve got over two decades of experience in meeting and exceeding customers’ needs, and we’re committed to helping you plan an event that runs smoothly and leaves you with wonderful memories. A locally owned, complete service special event and equipment rental company in Redwood City, California, we’re proud to have built our success on strong relationships with our clients. We are dedicated to providing excellent quality, service, and attention to detail, and our inventory is unequaled in selection and quality. Visit our showroom to learn all we have to offer, or contact usthrough our website for more information.