Making a Backyard Reception Pinterest Perfect
Where will you have your wedding? How about your reception? Whether your wedding happens at home or elsewhere, your backyard can make for a beautiful reception. It’s more intimate than other venues, and because it’s your own space, it’s easy to create a reception that truly reflects your personality.
To get started, just work with your own personal style. Consider your preferences, and which aesthetic options really appeal to you, discussing the plan with your fiancée so that you’ll both have the chance to weigh in.
· Are your tastes more beer or champagne? Wedding receptions don’t have to be stuffy affairs. If you prefer a casual vibe, make the decision to carry that theme through your event.
· Elegant sit-down dinner or personalized picnic? Either of these can be charming, whether you select linen, china, and flatware that’s beautiful and tasteful, or decorate with checkered linen, big wicker baskets, and monogrammed accessories.
· Which flowers and foliage suit your aesthetic? Choosing flowers that are in season will bring down your costs, and you’re sure to find something beautiful to make your reception shine. Do you prefer roses in elegant vases, or are simple daisies more to your liking? Hydrangeas are a lovely choice, because they’re sturdy yet showy, and come in many gorgeous hues. You might also consider some unique touches, like flowers in a fountain, pomanders hanging from trees, garlands draping from the ceiling of your tent, or topiaries that feature your wedding flowers.
· Carry your colors throughout your event. The colors of your wedding should carry over to your reception, and that is simple to do. Just find the perfect table linens and settings, accent with flowers and décor, and use lighting to enhance the look, whether that lighting is twinkling fairy lights, groups of candles, or elegant chandeliers. You can also use arches, lanterns, or other garden décor items to make it look just right. It’s easy to rent what you need to enhance the beauty of your yard.
· Roll out the red (or white) carpet for your guests. Rent carpeting to lead your guests into the gathering space, and they’ll feel like celebrities.
· Go beyond centerpieces and think “tablescapes”. Rather than one giant flower arrangement your guests will have to try to talk around, use flowers, fruit, candles, and even found objects to create beautiful tablescapes low enough to converse over. This is where your style can really shine through and make your backyard reception truly your own.
When you’re planning your wedding and reception, trust A-1 Party Rentals and Events to help you make it a perfect day. At A-1, we’ve got over two decades of experience in meeting and exceeding customers’ needs, and we’re committed to helping you plan an event that runs smoothly and leaves you with wonderful memories. A locally owned, complete service special event and equipment rental company in Redwood City, California, we’re proud to have built our success on strong relationships with our clients. We are dedicated to providing excellent quality, service, and attention to detail, and our inventory is unequaled in selection and quality. Visit our showroom to learn all we have to offer, or contact us through our website for more information.