Items You Won't Want to Forget to Rent for Your Spring Wedding
Are you planning a spring wedding? What could be prettier, with flowers in bloom and love in the air? You’ve probably got multiple lists going, covering all the particulars of the big day. Just make sure that when you’re checking off those lists you don’t forget to rent these important items.
· Adequate tenting is a must. An outdoor wedding can be beautiful in spring, but it’s important to have tenting in case the weather is not what you’d hoped. Spring can be unpredictably hot or rainy, and a tent provides shelter from any weather condition you might encounter. Tents also provide great space for your dining and dancing and can be easily decorated to enhance your celebration.
· Use lighting to create a mood. Whether you’re going for rustic, whimsical, contemporary or elegant, there are lighting options that match your theme and lend a beautiful glow to your tenting. You can string up twinkling lights, hang chandeliers, strategically place LED candles, or even use tower heaters for light as well as heat. Think creatively about how lighting can enhance your décor, and you’re sure to come up with something beautiful.
· Get enough tables and chairs for everyone and everything at the wedding. When you’re making your rental order, don’t just consider guests, but include musicians and the officiant as well. Think about gifts, favors, cake, and food as well as guest seating when you’re ordering tables.
· Remember that you’re not just limited to tables and chairs. Rent some comfortable lounge furniture, so that your guests will have areas in which to relax and chat. Create seating arrangements in different places, and make sure to include small tables here and there so that people have places to set down drinks.
· Take precautions to keep your food at the right temperature. If the weather is warm, you’ll want to have plenty of cold drinks for your guests. If it’s chilly, it’s a nice touch to have warm beverages. For hot food items, rent buffet chafers, to keep the food warm from the first guest all the way through to the last.
· Consider some fun items. A photo booth, a popcorn, cotton candy, or slushy machine can be a welcome distraction when there’s a lull in the activity. Especially if you’re taking photos between the ceremony and the reception, it’s smart to have something fun for your guests to do.
· Don’t forget to power up. It’s a good idea to hire a licensed electrician to help you with your event. As you plan, make a list of everything that will need power and where things will be plugged in, as well as what you’ll need in the way of extension cords and power strips. Rent a generator if needed, to make sure you have adequate power for your entire wedding.
When you’re planning your spring wedding, trust A-1 Party Rentals and Events to help you make it a perfect day. At A-1, we’ve got over two decades of experience in meeting and exceeding customers’ needs, and we’re committed to helping you plan an event that runs smoothly and leaves you with wonderful memories. A locally owned, complete service special event and equipment rental company in Redwood City, California, we’re proud to have built our success on strong relationships with our clients. We are dedicated to providing excellent quality, service, and attention to detail, and our inventory is unequaled in selection and quality. Visit our showroom to learn all we have to offer, or contact us through our website for more information.